Friday, 29 August 2014

Spanish Visitors

Since we have moved to northern Spain we have been blessed with visitors from central Spain. This is a huge encouragement for us as it has been the first time that we have hosted Spaniards in our home! They have been so gracious to give us some cultural tips on hosting and they have helped us a lot with our Spanish.  Let me introduce you to our Spanish friends:


This is our friend Pedro. I (Ang) met him when I was living in Spain in 2006 and we remained friends. After he met Adam for the first time he gave Adam a strong hug and said, "I knew that you and I would be like brothers." He has been a huge encouragement to us.


This is our previous Spanish tutor, Laura, and her friend Ruben. They both live near Madrid and we had a wonderful time with them while they were here. They helped us a lot with our spanish as they are willing to correct our many mistakes.


This family is very special to us. Luis, Isabel and their two children Noami and Caleb. I met Isabel in 2006 and it has been wonderful to be reunited. They attend the same church that we were attending before we moved to the north of Spain. They have encouraged us and continue to call us every once in a while to make sure we are doing okay.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Super encouraging to hear of these precious relationships! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete